Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community inactivity.
Hey.

I've been here for 3 weeks and I don't even know who is in my community or even if they're in, their name except for BcY. So they're currently @BrT, @Se7en, @Medeiros . However, we sadly never met to each other.

Why did they join? Here are a few reasons written by them:
BrT: i have ideas for KGB2D, i thinking KGB2D clan is need changes.
Mederios: I have known KGB2D for many years and even once made a crappy ol' website for the clan when I used the "Hardstylehunt3r" alias many years ago. I was one of the first members. I'm back to CS2D and I enjoy the KGB2D servers a lot. 

@BrT: What ideas? Youtube one? Okay fine, what ideas for Youtube while we've 4-year-old servers?
@Medeiros : Wanna play together? Did you ever ask?...
@Se7en: Looks like his reason has stayed at the old forum. Too sad. Let's handle his last visit(9 days ago), are you even a member?

So I ask you guys if we won't be in contact, what is this community even for? Why BcY opened it or why he accepted you? To stay as a robot? To make your name more different than others as adding a tag to the head? Not really...

So let's make together something. With helping each other, we can handle this.

Who'd like to be with me?!
[Image: 94f.png]
My inner sound spoke up.
[Image: bcyimz10.png]

- United we stand, divided we fall. -
(09-07-2017, 11:18 PM)Masea Wrote: @Medeiros: Wanna play together? Did you ever ask?...
I'm currently on a hiatus regarding CS2D but do you mean if I ever asked anyone here to play CS2D with me? If that is so, I felt no need to do it, as I was focused on moderating the servers for hackers and abusers, and working with BcY on stuff such as the map for the Construction server.

In my opinion, the whole thing we should be focusing on is bringing more members to this community, because sooner or later the current ones (which aren't many) will leave or be inactive (probably either because of life or getting bored of CS2D). If me, @BrT and @Se7en leave, who's there to replace us? Currently, no one. That's the problem.
[Image: PNZ4Irf.gif]
(10-07-2017, 04:39 PM)Medeiros Wrote: That's the problem.
That's not. You think the more people we get, the better community is. Yet, I don't think members who are only increasing an amount of the members of the community is essential, you know. We better fire them if what they do is only that.

(10-07-2017, 04:39 PM)Medeiros Wrote: I'm currently on a hiatus regarding CS2D but do you mean if I ever asked anyone here to play CS2D with me? If that is so, I felt no need to do it, as I was focused on moderating the servers for hackers and abusers, and working with BcY on stuff such as the map for the Construction server.
Well, you can't say that you did something and then stop. That'd be pointless since you're still a member of the community.

Looks like you seriously miss the most important part of the thread. We need to be in contact with each other. Otherwise, it would no longer be a community.

Or you should at least have thought that you couldn't moderate the servers which are empty.. C'mon mate.
IMHO, the main problem here is not the inactivity of the community but rather the LACK of such members or regular users. It is quite understandable you'll get a few members and they are going inactive after some time which leads to the perception that the community isn't so exertive.

KGB2D should at utmost recruit many users as much as possible to have an active and solid community. Right now, you aren't doing much with a small portion of people here. I wish that I could submit my request on becoming a dedicated member of KGB2D although seeing that I am a moderator in US which basically means lots of work and other personal stuff it's unlikely I'd ever become one.
My opinion remains the same, just like @ZaXiCy's.
[Image: PNZ4Irf.gif]